The Oklahoma Independent Living (IL) Program focuses on our teen population and seeks:
- to promote the importance of early planning for one’s future;
- to develop each individual’s innate strengths;
- to promote the concept of permanent connections;
- to ensure transition of young people ages 16-21 from state custody to self-sufficiency and successful adult living;
- to support youth by encouraging a multi disciplinary approach through training of field staff, and other appropriate adults;
- to develop teen targeted resources and community partnerships.