Section 1928 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes (59 O.S. § 1928) directs the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD) to provide for licensing of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and certification of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA.) practicing in the state of Oklahoma. The statute became effective Nov. 1, 2009.
A person licensed or certified by DDSD must maintain active status and fulfill all requirements of the national Behavior Analyst Certification Board and conduct professional activities in accordance with the Guidelines for Responsible Conduct and Professional Disciplinary Standards established by the national board and available on their website at http://www.bacb.com/ (Link opens in new window).
List of Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts currently licensed/certified to practice in Oklahoma.
OKDHS Policy: Board Certified Behavior Analyst license and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst certification
Licensure/Certification Application Materials
To apply for a license or certification, complete all applicable forms and submit to the address listed on the application.
BCBA’s and BCaBA’s must submit the following forms:
06LC001E Application (.pdf, 1 pp, 151 KB)
06LC002E Professional Reference (.pdf, 1 pp, 140 KB)
06LC004E Statement of Professional Disclosure (.pdf, 1 pp, 129 KB)
BCaBA’s must also include:
06LC005E Professional Supervision (.pdf, 1 pp, 123 KB)
Include the following with application:
Photocopy of valid photo ID
Photocopy of current Board Certification
PROBLEMS OPENING FORMS?
- Make sure you have a current version of Adobe Reader. Get the latest versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Downloads and Plug-ins page.
- When opening the .pdf form from a web-browser such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Chrome:
- download the form - right click on the link and select save link as and save it to your computer;
- open the file - right click on the file and choose open with Adobe Reader.
Click on the link below for a copy of Consumer Guidelines for Identifying, Selecting, and Evaluating Behavior Analysts
Working with Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders. The publication was developed by the
Autism Special Interest Group (SIG) of the Association for Behavior Analysis.
For more information, contact Michaela Bishop at (405) 521-6264 or by e-mail: OLBAB@okdhs.org
2017 Meeting Dates for the Oklahoma Licensed Behavior Analyst Board
- January 19, 2017 – 10am – Sequoyah Building - 2nd Floor N. Conference Room
- April 20, 2017 - 10am – Sequoyah Building - 2nd Floor N. Conference Room
- July 20, 2017 - 10am – Sequoyah Building - 2nd Floor N. Conference Room
- October 19, 2017 - 10am – Sequoyah Building - 2nd Floor N. Conference Room
If you have a complaint about a certified Behavior Analyst or Assistant Behavior Analyst, complete this form and submit to the address included on the form.