Oct. 12, 2010
On Oct. 12, 2010, Ok AuthentiCare received its first round of optimization. This is what you will notice:
- The Claims Data List Report is available again. And while First Data will continue to optimize this report, all parties feel comfortable sending this back your way.
- The audit details will no longer be displayed automatically on the Entity, Claim or Authorization pages. Audit details are available, however, if you click the Audit link to retrieve them.
- The phone number over-write issue is fixed. No longer will a 999-999-9999 or a blank phone number overwrite what a provider has entered.
- The ability to suspend a worker has been added. Just click the drop-down menu on the Worker entity screen and select "Suspend" - then SAVE the record.
- The Worker Dashboard is ready for use. Currently configured for just the Home Health Admin users, the other user roles will be updated on Oct. 12, as per scope.
The Late and Missed Visits Report experienced challenges during testing last night. This report will be triaged on Oct. 12, 2010 for repair.
Please contact Todd Ludahl or Grant McKay if you have any questions or need assistance.