The State Council on Aging is a 30-member appointed body that serves in an advisory capacity to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) Aging Services Division (ASD). The State Council on Aging was established to champion the needs and issues confronting older Oklahomans and informs DHS, other agencies, the Governor's office, state and federal representatives and senators and the public of needs, conditions and concerns of elderly Oklahomans.
2020 Meeting Notices:
- February 6, 2020, 9:30 a.m.
- February 20, 2020, 9:30 a.m.
- April 2, 2020, 9:30 a.m. - Cancelled
- May 27, 2020, 9:30 a.m. - Zoom Meeting
- September 3, 2020, 9:30 a.m.
- December 3, 2020, 9:30 a.m.
Location: DHS Aging Services, 50 NE 23rd, OKC 73105