Oklahoma Department of Human Services
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building, 2400 N. Lincoln Blvd. • Oklahoma City, OK 73105
(405) 521-3646 • Fax (405) 521-6684 • Internet: www.okdhs.org
Having Trouble Paying Child Support?

Are you having trouble paying your child support?  The information below may help you find a job or modify your child support order.  Please let your CSS caseworker know you are having trouble paying your monthly child support.

Help Finding a Job
Modification (.pdf, 2 pp, 583 KB)
"Do-It-Yourself" Modifications
Contact Your Local Child Support Office

Last Updated:  9/18/2013