Oklahoma Department of Human Services
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building, 2400 N. Lincoln Blvd. • Oklahoma City, OK 73105
(405) 521-3646 • Fax (405) 521-6684 • Internet: www.okdhs.org
Enforce a Child Support Order

CSS enforces child support orders in many ways. Without going back to court, CSS can deduct child support from wages, unemployment, workers compensation, or retirement benefits.  Depending on the facts of the case CSS can request passport denial, report to credit bureaus, take tax refunds, and seize bank accounts, lottery winnings, and insurance proceeds.

CSS can also ask a court to order a payment plan on arrears or revoke driver’s, professional and recreational licenses. CSS can file a contempt action to ask a district court judge to force the non-custodial parent to pay child support. As a last resort in a contempt action, CSS can request a district court judge to jail a non-custodial parent who does not pay as ordered.

Apply for CSS Services

Child Support Services Handbook (.pdf, 18 pp, 340 KB)

Contact CSS (pdf, 2 pp, 228 KB)

Last Updated:  2/14/2015