- Oklahoma Health Care Authority (Link opens in new window)
- The Oklahoma Health Care Authority is the state's Medicaid agency. They are responsible for administering the programs for State purchased health care.
- RX for Oklahoma (Link opens in a new window)
- Service of the Oklahoma State Department of Commerce to assist Oklahomans in finding and applying for the prescription assistance programs provided by pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
- Oklahoma RX Discount Card (Link opens in a new window)
- Program provided by the Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) offering low cost (in some cases even free) memberships giving families discounts on their prescriptions.
- Medicare (Link opens in new window)
- This is the official U. S. Government site for people with Medicare
- Social Security Administration (Link opens in new window)
- Visit the Social Security Dallas Region site to get more information about benefits
- CDC Immunization and Vaccinations Page (Link opens in a new window)
- Department of Health and Human Services site provides information about why you should vaccinate your child, safety issues, confrinting myths about vaccination and even print off a vaccination schedule based on your child's date of birth.
- Med-Solutions (Link opens in new window)
- Provides information on saving or eliminating prescription medication costs
- NeedyMeds.com (Link opens in new window)
- Use this source to get information about assistance programs that help with the cost of medication
- Pfizer Helpful Answers (Link opens in new window)
- Learn how you can get help for paying for Pfizer medications
- PhRMA Patient Assistance Programs (Link opens in new window)
- Provides information on assistance with prescription medicine.
- Rx Assist Patient Assistance Program Center (Link opens in new window)
- Provides information on patient assistance programs and assistance with medication.