INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:25-1-5.1
1. Oklahoma Department of Human Services Child Support Services (CSS) advises interstate customers to address their concerns to the Title IV-D agency in the state where they applied or were referred for services. CSS conducts administrative reviews at the request of the other state Title IV-D agency.
2. (a) District offices determine appropriate action, as needed, to resolve the complaint, subject to review and modification, by the CSS director or designee.
(b) When the case involves a customer who is in the military or a veteran and the complaint is not resolved to the customer's satisfaction, the office coordinates with the CSS Military and Veterans Coordinator to determine an appropriate course of action.
(c) Customers include custodial persons, noncustodial parents, biological parents, and their attorneys of record and authorized representatives.
3. Child support offices make complaint procedure notices available to customers. Information about the complaint procedure is available from the CSS Internet at ttp://www.okdhs.org/library/forms/default.htm.
4. The managing attorney, office manager, or assistant district attorney in charge of a district office or the manager in charge of a state office center conducts the administrative review or designates an appropriate person per Oklahoma Administrative Code OAC 340:25-5-200.1(c) through (e). The person conducting the administrative review sends a copy of the response to the customer and to the Center for Customer Service (CCS).
5. CCS sends the district office or the state office center a copy of the response and track complaints.