1. Refer to OKDHS:2-1-33.1 regarding Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) regulations for procedures and employee responsibilities when services are reduced due to hazardous weather conditions. Also refer to Merit Rules OAC 530:10-15-70 and 530:10-15-71.
2. (a) Examples of reasons for temporarily closing an office, institution, or residential care facility are:
(1) leaks of toxic fumes in buildings;
(2) life threatening damage to building structures;
(3) emergency operations that would be disrupted by the presence of the usual work force; or
(4) any other condition that poses a significant threat to the safety of clients, residents, or the work force.
(b) Refer to OKDHS:2-1-33.1 regarding OKDHS regulations for procedures and employee responsibilities when offices or facilities are temporarily closed. Also refer to Merit Rules OAC 530:10-15-70 and 530:10-15-71.