(a) Policy. All individuals, age 60 years of age and older and their caregivers are eligible to receive information and assistance (I & A) services. A person under the age of 60 may participate under special conditions.
(b) Authority. The authority for this Section is Section 306(a)(4)(A) of the Older Americans Act of 1965, as amended.
- (1) Providers of I & A services list specific objectives in the project grant application which outline how the provider targets individuals who are:
- (A) in greatest economic need;
- (B) in greatest social need;
- (C) low income minorities; and
- (D) residing in rural areas.
- (2) Persons who request I & A services cooperate in the completion of procedures outlined in OAC 340:105-10-63.
(d) Cross references. See OAC 340:105-10-50.1(a)(13), 340:105-10-51, 340:105-10-54(a)(3), 340:105-10-61, and 340:105-10-63.