INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:75-1-115
1. HIV-related case record contents. The child's Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)-related case record, per OAC 340:75-1-114, includes, but is not limited to:
(1) list of persons who receive disclosure information;
(2) specific purpose for disclosure;
(3) testing and health status information;
(4) narrative and other case documentation;
(5) plan for child's care and treatment; and
(6) copy of authorizations for an HIV test and release of such test results and confidentiality statements.