1. If the administrative hearing officer (AHO) determines that the hearing request was not made timely or does not involve an appealable issue, the AHO notifies the applicant or licensee, authorized representative, and Division of Child Care that the hearing request is dismissed. This notice includes a statement of appeal rights.
2. The notice of hearing to the applicant or licensee contains:
(1) the name of the AHO who will conduct the hearing;
(2) the date, time, and place of the hearing;
(3) a request for the individual to have ready at the time of the hearing any evidence he or she wishes to present;
(4) a statement regarding the individual's right to have other persons attend the hearing to give testimony;
(5) a statement that failure to appear at the scheduled hearing without good cause will result in dismissal of the hearing request;
(6) an explanation of how consideration of good cause can be requested; and
(7) an invitation for the individual to raise any questions regarding the information in the notice of hearing with the local office.