Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) forms and other materials required by OKDHS are printed and distributed by the OKDHS Support Services Division Departmental Services Unit (DSU) Print Shop or DSU Copy Center. This includes numbered memos, recruitment announcements, newsletters, conference related materials, and any miscellaneous bulletins or announcements specific to OKDHS locations. The Print Shop or Copy Center prints administrative rules, policy, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, reports, forms, posters, cards, manuals, and envelopes issued by OKDHS.
- (1) Request for printing. An approved Form 23PU114E, Reproduction Request, is submitted to the Print Shop or Copy Center to request printing services.
- (2) Forms. Approval from the Office of Planning, Research, and Statistics (OPRS) is required to print new or revise existing OKDHS forms.
- (3) New materials. Procedures to request printing of new materials are outlined in OKDHS:2-21-152.
- (4) Special printing needs. If a request requires paper of a weight, size, or color not carried in stock, the requesting OKDHS location is responsible for all costs or for furnishing supplies necessary to complete the job.
- (5) Copyright. The Print Shop and Copy Center adhere to copyright laws. Copyrighted documents are not reproduced without written permission from the copyright source.