(a) The Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) Certified Public Manager (CPM) Program Steering Committee (Committee) maintains a list of all currently employed OKDHS CPM Program graduates, including work locations, job family descriptors, degrees, certifications, and specialized training. The list is provided semi-annually to OKDHS chief officers and directors in June and December.
(b) The Committee works to facilitate the full utilization of CPM Program graduates in all OKDHS areas and to maximize opportunities for the participation of all CPM Program graduates in special projects, task forces, and committees that work to meet the mission and goals of OKDHS.
(c) Each CPM Program graduate devotes no less than 32 normal working hours per calendar year to facilitate OKDHS utilization of the program. Credit may be given for time spent:
- (1) mentoring OKDHS CPM Program candidates;
- (2) working on CPM Program special projects, task forces, and committees;
- (3) attending OKDHS CPM Program quarterly meetings;
- (4) attending national, regional, or state CPM Program conferences; or
- (5) participating in other approved efforts that work to meet the mission and goals of OKDHS.
(d) The Committee determines which activities by OKDHS CPM graduates meet the 32 annual working hours requirement.
(e) The Committee maintains a list of each CPM Program graduate's time facilitating OKDHS' utilization of the program. The list is provided semi-annually to OKDHS chief officers and directors in June and December.