(a) The Certified Public Manager (CPM) Program application window is announced each year by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) CPM Program Steering Committee (Committee).
(b) Application is made on Form CPM-1 (new Form 11TR001E), Application for Admission to the Certified Public Manager (CPM) Program, and submitted to the Committee by the announced deadline. Incomplete or late applications are not considered.
- (1) have at least three years of continuous service with the State of Oklahoma, two of which must be with OKDHS, as of the application date;
- (2) are five years from retirement eligibility;
- (3) demonstrate the potential to provide administrative, managerial, or supervisory functions;
- (4) have two performance evaluations, Form OPM-111, Performance Management Process (PMP), completed within 36 calendar months preceding the application date. The two evaluations must reflect a rating of meets standards or higher on all tasks; and
- (5) are interviewed and ranked by the Committee and recommended to the OKDHS chief officers for final selection.