(a) The Human Resources Management Division (HRMD) administers the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) participation in the Certified Public Manager (CPM) Program.
(b) The HRMD director selects the members of the OKDHS CPM Program Steering Committee (Committee).
(c) The Committee:
- (1) is composed of OKDHS employees who are CPM Program graduates or candidates;
- (2) meets regularly to:
- (A) facilitate the CPM Program candidate application process;
- (B) serve as a resource to CPM Program candidates and graduates; and
- (C) encourage and facilitate OKDHS full utilization of the CPM Program;
- (3) interviews all or selected CPM Program applicants and recommends to the OKDHS chief officers those candidates that the Committee has concluded will be successful candidates and graduates; and
- (4) assigns one or more CPM Program graduates to mentor each CPM Program candidate and facilitate each candidate's timely and successful completion of the program.