Oklahoma Department of Human Services Child Support Services (CSS) staff opens a case with the name provided in the application or referral and documents any changes in the Oklahoma Support Information System (OSIS) Case Log. When necessary, CSS staff requests information to confirm a case participant's legal name.
2. When an intrastate case is opened for review and modification of the child support order, the case is a full-service case.
CSS staff follows Oklahoma Administrative Code 340:25-5-117 to accept interstate referrals for judgment only collections, when the case was opened in the initiating state during the minority of any child on the case.
4. CSS accepts an interstate referral:
(1) when the child reached the age of majority in the initiating state and the case was opened during the child's minority;
(2) when the case was opened in the initiating state during the child's minority;
(3) when the application was received prior to the adoption; or
(4) to enforce a child support order for an adult with disabilities.