(a) To apply for child support services, a person must submit a completed and signed application form to the address on the form. A one cent application fee is paid by Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS) for each application received. An application for child support services is submitted in every circumstance, including applications received by: •
(1) former Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), or non-TANF Medicaid recipients with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS);
(2) former participants in Title IV-D cases;
(3) noncustodial parents listed on an existing medical enforcement only case, if the noncustodial parent is requesting a review and adjustment or to open a new case per
(4) persons receiving child support payments from the Centralized Support Registry and not currently receiving child support services through OCSS. •
(b) Application forms are obtained at any child support or other OKDHS office or by writing or telephoning OCSS at the address and telephone numbers provided in
OAC 340:25-1-2.1. Printable application forms are available from the OCSS website at
(c) An applicant who is a custodial person must give OKDHS authority to endorse and negotiate payments related to child support and to spousal support on behalf of the custodial person and child(ren).
(d) OCSS accepts an application and opens a case when: •
(2) the application is to enforce a child support order for an adult with disabilities per
43 O.S. § 112.1A
(3) paternity must be established for a minor child against a deceased noncustodial parent consistent per OAC
(4) the former custodial person's parental rights have been terminated, then the child was adopted, and the application to collect past-due support owed to the former custodial person was received before the adoption.
(e) OCSS does not accept applications for collection of past-due support when:
(f) OCSS accepts applications for locate only services pursuant to OAC