INSTRUCTIONS TO STAFF 340:25-5-75
1. Child support staff follow OKDHS:2-21-50 through OKDHS:2-21-57 for information on coordinating, planning, developing, and implementing the OKDHS Records Management Program.
2. Data processing procedures.
(1) Access to the data processing environment is restricted by level of access authorized.
(2) Within each district office and state office center, the office manager, managing attorney, or center supervisor is responsible for submitting host and Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS) computer authorization and acknowledgment forms for each user to the OCSS decentralized security administrator.
(3) The district office or state office center:
(A) may fax a copy of Form 05SC003E, Logon Authorization Request for OKDHS Employees, Form 05SC004E, Logon Authorization Request for Non-OKDHS Employees, or Form 05SC001E, Remote Access Request and Authorization, as appropriate, to the OCSS decentralized security administrator for submission to the Data Services Division (DSD) Data Security Unit for security access.
(i) These forms are available from the Forms page of the OKDHS InfoNet under General Use.
(ii) The DSD Data Security Unit grants interim access to the data processing environment; and
(B) sends, within ten business days, the original form to the DSD Data Security Unit, or the security access is revoked.
(4) The office manager, managing attorney, or center supervisor is responsible for notifying the OCSS security administrator of all employee separations and monitoring and complying with system and data security as described in OKDHS:2-41-15 and OKDHS Data Security Guidelines within their area of responsibility.
(5) Each person who uses a laptop or other computer is responsible for completing and signing statements related to security agreements, responsibilities, and penalties associated with misuse of data. No one is permitted to sign anyone on to the data processing system without a user identification number (ID).
(6) To protect access and prevent unauthorized disclosure or use of data processing information, OCSS staff:
(A) do not share their passwords with anyone;
(B) do not leave their data processing terminal open to unauthorized access;
(C) obscure active data processing terminals from external customers' view;
(D) follow OAC 340:25-5-67, and Instructions to Staff, pertaining to the use of confidential OCSS data, and reporting instances of inappropriate access or misuse of confidential information; and
(E) are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including discharge, for failure to follow the procedures in (6)(A) through (D).