(a) Oklahoma Department of Human Services Child Support Services (CSS) establishes, maintains, and closes case records per:
666 of Title 42 of the United States Code; and
307.11 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
CSS maintains information in case records through a combined use of the statewide automated data processing and information retrieval system and paper documents. The information in case records includes, but is not limited to:
(1) names and addresses of custodial persons (CP), biological parents (BP), alleged fathers, noncustodial parents (NCP), and children;
(2) names and addresses of employers of CPs, BPs, alleged fathers, and NCPs;
(3) Social Security numbers of CPs, BPs, alleged fathers, NCPs, and children;
(4) paternity records and related information;
(5) records of all legal and collection actions on cases;
(6) records of all accruals, payments, and distribution of payments;
(7) location, asset, employment, insurance, and financial information for CPs, BPs, and NCPs; and
(8) case log, correspondence, personal notes, work products, records of contacts, communications, and other actions and information concerning the case.
(c) When a case participant requests a name change, CSS staff updates an existing, open CSS case record when the participant submits Form 03GN543E, Name Change Request, with documentation of the participant's new legal name. •