1. (a) Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS) staff provide whatever assistance is necessary for customers to complete OCSS self-help forms, including, but not limited to:
(1) reading the forms and instructions to the customer;
(2) filling out forms per the customer's directions; and
(3) providing information the customer needs to complete the packet.
(b) OCSS staff do not give legal advice to customers.
2. When an intrastate case is opened for review and modification of the child support order, the case is a full-service case.
3. (a) OCSS does not establish judgments for a noncustodial parent's pro rata share of ongoing medical support or child care costs.
(b) OCSS collects fixed sum judgments for medical support and child care costs. A fixed sum judgment is a certain amount ordered by the court as the amount due and owing for medical support or child care costs for a specific time period. OCSS enforces a fixed sum judgment for medical support and child care costs in the same manner as any other judgment.
(c) Medical support includes the costs of the birth. OCSS does not establish a judgment for the costs of the birth. OCSS enforces a fixed sum judgment for costs incurred by the mother for the birth of the child in the same manner as any other judgment.
(d) In Oklahoma spousal support is referred to as alimony. There are two types of alimony in Oklahoma, periodic support alimony pursuant to Section 134 of Title 43 of the Oklahoma Statutes (43 OS § 134) and alimony in lieu of property division pursuant to 43 OS § 121. OCSS is authorized to enforce periodic support alimony, but not alimony in lieu of property division.
4. OCSS does not collect ongoing child care costs that are ordered as a pro rata share of an unspecified child care cost.
5. (a) Interstate limited services include:
(2) service of process;
(3) coordination of genetic testing;
(4) automated enforcement of interstate cases;
(5) enforcement of a child support order if the assets of a noncustodial parent may be found in Oklahoma;
(6) modification of a child support order per OAC 340:25-5-198.1;
(7) provision of certified payment records, if Oklahoma once had an enforceable order;
(8) assistance with discovery for court proceedings;
(9) determination of controlling order;
(10) conversion of child support stated in a foreign currency to United States dollars if the conversion is necessary to provide another limited service;
(11) resolution of a contest of the validity or enforcement of an Order/Notice to Withhold Income for Child Support; and
(12) redirection of payments, amendment of an Order/Notice to Withhold Income for Child Support, if necessary, and provision of certified payment records to the IV-D agency in the custodial person's state if no parties reside in Oklahoma and Oklahoma issued the child support order.
(b) When limited services are provided to redirect payments or amend an Order/Notice to Withhold Income for Child Support, OCSS staff provide copies of the redirection of payments and the amended Order/Notice to Withhold Income for Child Support to the Central Case Registry at P.O. Box 248843, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73124-8843.
(c) When Oklahoma is requested to provide limited services, OCSS suppresses all non-requested actions.