- CALL TO ORDER – Chairman Brad Yarbrough
- CHAIRMAN’S COMMENTS – Chairman Brad Yarbrough
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – (May 22, 2012)
- REPORT ON FY-2011 SINGLE AUDIT – Josh Richards, Office of State Auditor and Inspector
- DIRECTOR’S COMMENTS – Preston Doerflinger, Interim Director
- LEGISLATIVE REPORT – Sandra Harrison, Chief Administrative Officer
- COMMITTEE REPORTS – Chairman Yarbrough
- BUDGET COMMITTEE REPORT - Richard DeVaughn
- CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF FY-2013 BUDGET BALANCING
- PROPERTY COMMITTEE REPORT – Mike Peck, Chair
- EVALUATION AND COMPENSATION REVIEW COMMITTEE REPORT – Chairman Yarbrough
- ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE COMMITTEE REPORT – Chairman Yarbrough
- SPECIAL REVIEW COMMITTEE REPORT – Wes Lane, Chair
- RULES COMMITTEE REPORT – Aneta Wilkinson, Chair
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE APPROVAL OF PROPOSED ADMINISTRATIVE RULES (see attached)
- CHILD WELFARE PLAN (Pinnacle Plan) COMMITTEE REPORT – Brad Yarbrough
- DIRECTOR SEARCH COMMITTEE REPORT – Chairman Yarbrough
- DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE VOTE TO ENTER EXECUTIVE SESSION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSE(S):
- DISCUSSION OF THE FOLLOWING PENDING INVESTIGATION, CLAIM OR ACTION UPON RECOMMENDATION OF THE GENERAL COUNSEL PURSUANT TO TITLE 25, O.S. 2011 SECTION (B)(4):
- Status report on KOKI Fox 23 News v. Department of Human Services, Case Nos. 108,446 and 109,281, in the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals – Charles Waters, General Counsel
- VOTE TO RETURN TO REGULAR SESSION
- NEW BUSINESS – Limited to any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting.
- DATE OF NEXT MEETING – July 24, 2012
Note: The Commission may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
ITEM #. Proposed Administrative Rules - Compiled
May 29, 2012
PROPOSED RULEMAKING ACTION
June 12, 2012
Part I. Emergency rules subject to the Administrative Procedures Act.
A. CHAPTER 2. ADMINISTRATIVE COMPONENTS
Subchapter 1. Human Resources Management Division (HRMD)
OAC 340:2-1-57 [REVOKED]
(Reference APA WF 12-04)
SUMMARY: The proposed revision to Subchapter 1 of Chapter 2 revokes OAC 340:2-1-57 as it does not comply with the Governor's Executive Order number 2012-01, signed February 6, 2012.
EMERGENCY APPROVAL: Emergency rulemaking approval is requested to comply with the Governor's Executive Order number 2012-01, signed February 6, 2012.
AGENCY GOALS: The proposed revocation achieves OKDHS goals by providing a safe and healthy environment for employees, contractors, and program recipients.
COST: The probable cost to OKDHS includes the cost of printing and distributing the rule, which is estimated to be less than $20. The revoked rule will result in improved health for Oklahomans.
PROPOSED EFFECTIVE DATE: July 1, 2012 or upon Governor's approval, whichever is later.
AUTHORITY: Commission for Human Services, Article XXV, Sections 2 and 4 of the Oklahoma Constitution; the Governor's Executive Order number 2012-01, signed February 6, 2012.