1. Call to Order (Gathering and Conversation) – Chairman Brad Yarbrough
2. Agenda for the Day and Introduction of presenters
3. Oklahoma’s Child Welfare Challenge
4. Session 1 – Child Welfare Federal Programs and Finance: The Basics
5. Session 2 – Family Engagement in Child Welfare
6. Recruitment, Development and Support of Foster Families
7. Session 4 – Intake and Investigations
8. Session 5 – Assessing a Child Welfare System
9. Wrap-up presentation and discussion
10. Discussion and Possible Vote by Commission to enter Executive Session to discuss the hiring of an Interim Director for the Department of Human Services, pursuant to 25 O.S.2011, ' 307(B)(1).
11. Vote to return to Regular Session.
12. Discussion and possible vote to hire Interim Director for the Department of Human Services.
13. Vote to adjourn.
Items 2-9 of the agenda will be facilitated by representatives of the Annie E. Casey Foundation who are also responsible to make presentations during this meeting. The sequence of the listed Sessions is subject to change by such representatives as they deem appropriate. Any item on this agenda may be discussed by the Commission.