To report allegations of welfare fraud or employee misconduct, please call the fraud hotline at (800) 784-5887 or send an e-mail to the to the OKDHS Office of Inspector General.
When making a report, please provide as much information as you can about the allegation you are reporting. Be sure to include all that you know about the persons involved.
Information may include the following items:
- full names of persons involved
- dates of birth of persons involved
- Social Security numbers of persons involved
- Race and sex of persons involved
- OKDHS case numbers
- Employment information of persons involved
- Any vehicle information (tag number, make, model and color)
- Other information that might be helpful in investigating the complaint
The OKDHS Office of Inspector General appreciates you taking the time to report this information.