Our employees enjoy making a difference in the lives of fellow Oklahomans. In hiring new employees, we look for people who are inspired by the mission, and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous, and compassionate spirit of our agency's culture.
How to apply for a job
To apply for jobs, select a link below if you are a(n) ...
Applicant with no previous State of Oklahoma “classified” service, (this includes applicants with previous “unclassified” service only, probationary employees without reinstatement rights, temporaries, and contract employees.) Select a link below:
Applicant with current or former DHS employment. Click the link below:
- Current or former DHS employee
- “Inhouse Promotional”: open to current or former DHS employees only
- “OK State Service Classified ONLY”: open to current/former DHS employees and applicants with reinstatement rights
Former permanent Classified state employee. Select a link below:
Job Descriptions, Classification and Compensation
A day in the life of a(n) ...
Human Resource Management
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building
PO Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Phone: (405) 521-3646
- Human Resources
- Contact our Career Specialists
- Questions may be emailed to our Career Specialist at STO.HRMD.ESU@okdhs.org. Emails are answered during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.