1. Assessment update. The adoption or foster care specialist updates the resource family assessment when any significant changes occur within the family. Examples of significant changes are:
(1) change in the household composition;
(2) trial adoption disruption;
(3) death in the family;
(4) change of employment or income;
(5) relocation of the family; or
(6) update of Form 04AF018E, Child Needs Information List.
2. Annual re-assessment. The Bridge resource family annual assessment is completed according to the guidelines in Form 04AFO29E, Bridge Resource Family Re-Assessment Guide.
(1) The adoption specialist completes the annual Bridge resource family re‑assessment when a child is not placed in the Bridge resource home.
(2) The foster care specialist completes the Bridge resource family re‑assessment when a child is placed in the Bridge resource home.
(3) A copy of the Bridge resource family re-assessment is provided to the Bridge resource family and a copy is retained in the local case record.
(A) The resource family is given an opportunity to review the Bridge resource family re-assessment and provide comments prior to completion of the re-assessment.
(B) Procedures outlined in OAC 340:75-15-84 Instructions to Staff # 3 are followed during the re-assessment process.
(4) When a national fingerprint check has been done within the previous five years, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) name-based record search for each adult household member 18 years of age or older is sufficient.