1. (a) The worker uses rules at OAC 340:50-9 for changes affecting food benefits and rules at OAC 340:40-9 for changes affecting child care benefits.
(b) See OAC 340:65-5-6 for information regarding corrective action.
(c) The worker discusses with the recipient why benefits are changing and the basis for the decision. The worker documents in the Family Assistance/Client Services (FACS) system Case Notes:
(1) what change was reported;
(2) how the change affects the client's benefits;
(3) what was discussed with the client regarding the change;
(4) whether the client is due a supplemental benefit and if so, how much and for which months;
(5) whether the client was overpaid and if so, how much and for which months; and
(6) the date the worker takes action.